Our tools for your custom mission
UAVs – Nano to professional grade up to 55lbs, all FAA registered and approved.
- 3DR – flight controllers and systems, including the long range Solo
- Pixhawk systems with up to 14 separate channels and GPS for detailed individual site inspections
- DJI – flight controllers and systems
- Immersion FPV, both goggled and remote sensing ground stations (wireless)
- Canon, Sharp and GoPro image systems, up to 4K HD resolution at 60fps. Geospatial information tagged . FLIR and Thermal 320×180 aspect imagery.
- Both solid mounts and 3 axis gimbaled available for all platforms with remote sensor navigation and triggering
- 3DR/Spectrum/Futaba/DJI radio systems
- Mission Planner UAV software interface and data point collector, computer platform capable for autonomous flight open source. Main Developer credit: Michael Oborne
- Ground station for mission planner and clients including real time computer input/output, live video feed on 15″ HD TV for client real time input and historical data for each mission flown
- All of our UAV’s and equipment are all TSA approved.
Processing – Onsite and offsite processing with unlimited cloud storage and access
- Volumemetrics software by PIX4D. Typical process includes two decimal accuracy and Ground Control Points (GCP) determined by the client for contour elevations
- Client independant cloud server storage
- Complete suite of post production video and still editing capabilities, for simple internal inspection reviews to commercial broadcasts via web and television.
GA – Cessna 150 (60290) Cessna 172xp (948V) & 182 (3473F) Piper 60 (716J) fully owned and maintained. Helicopter applications by hourly request which is a rental, we provide the pilot.
Hangered Yolo County Airport (KMYV) Marysville, CA